Many options for Fair parking
The San Diego County Fair has many parking options, both on-site and off-site.
Turn your radio to AM 1680 for real-time parking updates.
- Oversized vehicles, such as RVs, are not permitted in the on-site lots. Vehicles must be able to fit in a single parking space.
- Parking fees apply to motorcycles as well as vehicles. Motorcycles have a designated parking area in the Main Lot.
- Trams service the Fairgrounds lots, and run continuously.
- On-site lots open at 8:00AM on weekends and July 4, and 9:00AM on weekdays when the Fair is open. On Opening Day, June 2, the lots open at 1:00PM.
- Lots close about an hour after the grounds close.
- See our Guest Services section for information on parking for disabled patrons. Every lot, both on-site and off-site, has parking for disabled guests.
|Fair Day/Date||Horsepark||Torrey Pines High School||MiraCosta College San Elijo|
|Friday, June 2||1:00PM-closing||not available||not available|
|Wednesdays-Fridays (through June 16)||10:00AM-closing||not available||not available|
|Wednesdays-Fridays (starting June 21)||10:00AM-closing||Noon-closing||not available|
|Tuesday, June 27||10:00AM-closing||Noon-closing||not available|
|Monday, July 3||9:00AM-closing||9:00AM-closing||9:00AM-closing|
|Tuesday, July 4||9:00AM-closing||9:00AM-closing||9:00AM-closing|
- Parking at off-site lots is free on a space-available basis.
- Off-site parking lots stay open about an hour after the Fair closes for the night. Closing times are approximate.
- No RVs or oversized vehicles. Each vehicle must fit into a single parking space.
- Free shuttles service these lots and run continuously between the lot and the O’Brien Gate (main gate).
- Each lot has disability-designated parking.
- Shuttles are available for wheelchairs and guests with disabilities.
- No smoking, drinking or eating on the buses.
- Off-site lots are lighted.
- Certain items may not be brought into the Fair. We suggest you review our Guest Services section so you will know what to leave in your car.