This is the destination for anyone who is interested in growing their own food or seeing where food comes from. It is a great place to bring a picnic, engage the kids in free activities and learn about a variety of home gardening and urban farming subjects.
All crops grown at the Farm are planted and cared for by the Fair’s Exhibit Department.
- Solana Center eco container
- Fun family contests daily
- Native pollinator gardens
- Hydroponics and aquaponics display
- Butterfly farm
- The Urban Grove
- Honeybee Exhibit & “Honey: How Sweet It Is!”
- Backyard chicken coop