The information below is from the 2018 Fair, and it will give you an idea of what to expect in 2019. Please check back!
This is the destination for anyone who is interested in growing their own food or seeing where food comes from. It is a great place to bring a picnic, engage the kids in free activities and learn about a variety of home gardening and urban farming subjects.
All crops grown at the Farm are planted and cared for by the Fair’s Exhibit Department.
- Solana Center eco container
- Fun family contests daily
- Native pollinator gardens
- Hydroponics and aquaponics display
- Butterfly farm
- The Urban Grove
- Honeybee Exhibit & “Honey: How Sweet It Is!”
- Backyard chicken coop