Standing area; General Admission; ticket required.
Reserved; tickets are seat-specific. The view is level with the stage. Center-section terrace seats are at four-person tables with wait service for food and beverages.
2nd and 4th levels
Reserved; tickets are seat-specific. 2nd level seats are slightly behind and higher than the Terrace seats; 4th level seats are at the front of the Grandstand balcony. Both areas have unobstructed views.
3rd and 5th levels
Unreserved; General Admission. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. 3rd level seats are behind the 2nd level; 5th level seats are behind the 4th level, all under a roof supported by pillars (some seats have obstructed views).
If you have Fair admission
If you already have Fair admission (examples: Best Pass Ever
season pass, Exhibit entrant), you can buy this concert ticket type, which does not include Fair admission. These tickets are sold exclusively through the Fair's Box Office.
- All concert tickets include Fair admission.
- Ticket prices do not include Ticketmaster fees. Tickets may be purchased without booking fees at the Fairgrounds Box Office.
- Infants may be held on an adult’s lap. In ticketed areas, anyone who occupies a seat must have a ticket.
- No unauthorized solicitation of business of any kind
- No standing in aisles or corridors to watch the show.
- No standing on seats
- Saving more than two seats is prohibited.
Any photography activities that may be deemed a nuisance to the enjoyment of others is prohibited. Personal “point and shoot” cameras are permitted but do not block the view of people around you.
The following photography items ar